PERIPHERAL NEUROPATHY DETECTION WITH SUDOSCAN
- The patient is asked to put his hands and feet on large electrodes
- A small electric tension is applied to the surface to stimulate the sweat glands
- The results of the response to this stimulation are expressed as :
- Electrochemical Skin Conductance for SUDOSCAN, indicating the presence and severity of the small fiber peripheral autonomic neuropathies;
- Percentage of risk for EZSCAN indicating a risk to develop diabetes.
ABOUT OUR COMPANY
- Impeto Medical is a privately owned medical device company created in June 2005. Its corporate headquarters are located in Paris, France. The company is also present in San Diego, CA, USA and in Beijing, China.
- Our goal is to provide the medical community with screening tests to face epidemically spreading metabolic disorders and their complications.
- By providing less invasive, faster and less costly procedures, we enable physicians to screen larger patient populations and to detect diseases complications earlier.
- We build value for our investors through constant innovation based on clinical research as well as focus on priority medical issues.
The SUDOCAN® device is covered by the following patents:
- “Electrophysiological analysis system and method” (US Patent No. US 8965497B2, European Patent No. EP 1898783B1),
- “Electrophysiological analysis system” (US Patent No. US 8655443B2, European Patent No. EP 2124736B1),
- “Assessment of sudomotor function for peripheral diabetic neuropathy evaluation” (US Patent No. US 8934954B2)
- “Improved electrophysiological analysis system” (US Patent No. US 9636036B2, European Patent No. EP 2890294B1).