ABOUT IMPETO MEDICAL
About Impeto Medical
- Impeto Medical is a medical device company created in June 2005 part of WITHINGS company. Its corporate headquarters are located close to Paris, France. The company is also present in San Diego, CA, USA and in Beijing, China.
- Our goal is to provide the medical community with screening tests to face epidemically spreading metabolic disorders and their complications.
- By providing less invasive, faster and less costly procedures, we enable physicians to screen larger patient populations and to detect diseases complications earlier.
- We build value for our investors through constant innovation based on clinical research as well as focus on priority medical issues.
The SUDOCAN® device is covered by the following patents:
- “Electrophysiological analysis system and method” (US Patent No. US 8965497B2, European Patent No. EP 1898783B1),
- “Electrophysiological analysis system” (US Patent No. US 8655443B2, European Patent No. EP 2124736B1),
- “Assessment of sudomotor function for peripheral diabetic neuropathy evaluation” (US Patent No. US 8934954B2)
- “Improved electrophysiological analysis system” (US Patent No. US 9636036B2, European Patent No. EP 2890294B1).